- PriceFixed Date Sale: 25 March 2021, if not sold prior
This Will Sell in a Heartbeat!
Fixed Date Sale: 25 March 2021, unless sold prior!
The jewel in the crown that will especially appeal to buyers seeking a sense of spaciousness, someone that prefers a wonderful street outlook so they feel like they’re part of life and not tucked away at the back of a group. And, if that isn’t enough, you will only be a few houses from the sprawling Birralee Reserve, an easy walk to the bus stop, St Dominic’s & Yuluma Primary Schools and very importantly cafes, Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre and so much more.
Larger street front villas are the most sought after properties in this booming market, so book your inspection early, don’t hold off putting your offer in now…. because once it’s sold you don’t get a second chance. These are as rear as hens teeth!
Things you will LOVE about this home:
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large double garage
• Beautiful front courtyard with a pleasant northern aspect
• Second extremely private rear courtyard at the rear
• Generous front lounge room with street outlook
• Tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with access to rear courtyard
• Westinghouse gas cooktop/oven, double sinks and pantry in the kitchen
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a spacious master with built-in wardrobes
• Semi-ensuite bathroom off the master, with a bathtub, shower, toilet and vanity
• 2nd bedroom with built-in robes, 3rd bedroom with a BIR also
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry
• Lock-up rear storeroom with power and lighting
• Practical laundry with storage cupboard and access out to side drying courtyard
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Second under-cover clothesline, in the garage
• Security doors and screens
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Own private driveway
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
Location Highlights (all distances are approximate):
• Optional Churchlands Senior High School intake area
• 50m to Birralee Reserve
• 200m to the nearest bus stop
• 270m to St Dominic’s Primary School
• 800m to The Saint George Hotel, Morris Fresh IGA and the Morris Place shopping precinct
• 1.4km to the Westfield Innaloo and Event Cinemas complexes (along with several family restaurants)
• 1.2km to Stirling Train Station
• 1.2km to the nearest freeway entry/exit point
• 1.3km to IKEA
• 3.0km to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment
• 3.8km to the new-look Scarborough Beach foreshore and esplanade
• 5.2km to Trigg Beach
• 10.4km to Perth CBD
Call the Adrian Carey today to register your interest on 0417 887 911.