- PriceSuits buyers in the $700,000's
This is the Life!
As they say position is everything…nestled in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood but moments from vibrant Brighton Road shops, cafes, public transport and the beautiful Scarborough foreshore these BRAND NEW villas are perfect as your new coastal abode!
Quality and elegance are evident on arrival with a large timber front door featuring glass detail that enhances the exterior of the home and promises an inviting atmosphere. Filled with northern light the generously proportioned interiors reveal soaring high ceilings and a sun splashed open plan lounge, dining and contemporary kitchen with waterfall stone benchtops, integrated Blanco appliances, 900mm cook top and custom timber cabinetry. Effortless connection to the alfresco through large glass sliding doors extends the living area for relaxed and easy entertaining on a warm summers evening.
Superb style is evident throughout with a luxuriously appointed master retreat featuring elegant en-suite and WIR whilst the two additional bedrooms offer double mirrored floor to ceiling BIRs. Showcasing quality fixtures and fittings throughout including matt black tapware each villa includes full height tiling to all bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, ample storage, large laundry with direct outdoor access, Hills security alarm system and secure double garage with shoppers entrance. Cleverly designed to maximise space, privacy and natural light these contemporary villas offer exceptional value within a highly desirable coastal location of utmost convenience.
• Survey Strata – No Strata fees
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom’s
• Light and bright open plan design with seamless flow to alfresco
• Choice of 3 unique floorplans
• Contemporary kitchen with waterfall stone benchtops, Blanco stainless steel appliances including 900mm
five burner gas hotplate, custom timber cabinetry and double under-mount sink
• Opulent master retreat with designer ensuite featuring his and hers vanities and WIR
• Generous sized bedrooms
• Primary bathroom with freestanding bath, oversized shower featuring rainfall shower head and heat lamps
• Separate water closet
• Spacious internal laundry with access to drying courtyard
• Secure double garage with shoppers entrance and outdoor access
• Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning with wall tablet
• Engineered stone benchtops to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
• Hills security system
• Full height tiling to bathroom and en-suite
• Extensive storage throughout
• Matt black feature tapware
Location Highlights: (all distances are approx.)
• Moments from Scarborough Primary School and Brighton Road shops including popular Harvest Patisserie, Brooklyn and Drift café, Brighton Road Food Market, Pilates and yoga studios
• Walk to vibrant Scarborough foreshore
• Short drive to premier, redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre or Westfield Innaloo
• Close proximity to public transport including Stirling Train Station and bus stops
• Minutes from West Coast Highway and pristine west coast beaches
High on style with lifestyle convenience these new villas have immediate accessibility to everything picturesque Scarborough has to offer. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to purchase a quality home in an unbeatable location. Call the Hart Brothers today to register your interest.
Dan Hart-0419 944 652
Peter Hart-0409 294 128
- air conditioning
- alarm system
- remote garage
- built ins