This stunning home offers more than most with its spacious design, private leafy low maintenance court yard and ultra-convenient location. Perfectly positioned in a quiet, tree lined street with a northern aspect, this immaculately presented villa is bathed in natural light all year round, offering a rare and enviable lifestyle package not to be missed.
The home itself presents with a well-designed floorplan. Upon entry, you are immediately impressed by the size and comfort on offer in the open plan living room which seamlessly connects to the tranquil front courtyard, offering an idyllic space to entertain family and friends. The adjoining kitchen is well appointed with an abundance of storage and features large picture windows that let the afternoon sea breeze float through the home on a warm summers evening.
All three bedrooms are of generous size with new carpet and built in robes. The light and bright master bedroom is located towards the front of the home featuring floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes while the remaining two bedrooms are privately located down the hallway. Completing this home is a spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower, large laundry with direct outdoor access, triple linen press and separate water closet for guests.
Designed for enjoyment you can walk down the road for a social drink at the Innaloo Sportsman Club or stroll to Lake Gwelup Reserve. Additional benefits include being in close proximity to beautiful west coast beaches, luxury shopping centres, excellent schools, Mitchell Freeway and an array of public transport routes for rapid CBD access.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom street front villa
- Open plan kitchen/ dining and living area with seamless access to courtyard
- Private, leafy north orientation courtyard
- All bedrooms newly carpeted and complete with Built In Robes
- Large functional bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity with storage underneath
- Air conditioned comfort
- Large internal laundry with direct outdoor access
- Separate water closet
- Single carport
- No strata fees or common insurance
LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS: (all distances are approx.)
- 300m to Yuluma Park including Innaloo Sportsman Club
- 2.6km to Karrinyup and Westfield Innaloo (Stirling) Shopping Centre
- 1.8km to Stirling Train Station
- 5km to vibrant Scarborough foreshore or peaceful Trigg Beach
- 1.7km to Yuluma or St Dominic’s Primary School
The simple pleasures are all here and wrapped in one quality package set amidst easy care surrounds in a wonderful central location. This is one that must be inspected to be fully appreciated. Call the Hart brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1844