UNDER OFFER - For Lovers of Natural Light, this is an Entertainers Delight
A sought-after street front duplex, located in the heart of Innaloo on a peaceful street with no strata fees; this property won’t be on the market for long!
Featuring a spacious floorplan with breathtakingly beautiful high vaulted ceilings in the main living area, with perfectly orientated north facing windows to allow the natural light to filter through all year round – this feature alone is what sets this duplex apart.
Externally the property showcases a federation style with a large fenced front courtyard and single car garage. Come inside and you will be pleasantly surprised to see the residence has the foundations to turn the house into a home. It has been freshly painted throughout and new carpet has been installed in the two minor bedrooms & master WIR. There is a large additional living room that adjoins to the main living area providing an even larger sense of space.
The expansive opened planned kitchen, living and dining room has reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan. The kitchen is well appointed with a Miele oven and 5-burner stove. There is a Fisher & Paykel integrated single dishdrawer dishwasher and plenty of storage. The private back courtyard can be accessed from the main living area through a set of delightful French doors.
The front master bedroom, generous enough to accommodate a king-sized bed, has a walk-in robe and ensuite with a separate toilet. The back wing of the house has two minor bedrooms with built in robes, main bathroom with a detached bath, and laundry with the convenience of a separate toilet.
This is a property not to be missed.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Additional separate living room
- Separate laundry
- 2 WC’s
- Spacious front and back courtyards
- External storage room off back courtyard
Things you will love:
- Vaulted ceiling in main living area
- Spacious master suite
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Large kitchen with ample storage and pantry
- Built in robes in the two minor bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Linen cupboard
- Security doors on all main entry points
- Storage hot water system
- 2 gas bayonets
- Single automatic lock-up garage with shoppers entry into the home
- Stone’s throw to Yuluma Park
- A short stroll to The Saint George Hotel
- 2.8km to Stirling Train Station
- 15-minute drive to Perth City
- Yuluma and St Dominic’s Primary Schools close by
- 2 kms to the Karrinyup Shopping Centre Precinct
- 2.7 kms to Innaloo Shopping Centre
- 6-minute drive to Scarborough Beach
- Lot 1, strata plan 36959
- Volume 2178, Folio 36
- Year built - 1999
- Land area 347m2
- Building area – 171m2
- No strata levy
- City of Stirling Rates – $1,790.60
- Water Corporation – $1,315.15
For more information about the offer process please contact the Hart brothers on
Dan Hart 0419 944 652 or Peter Hart 0419 944 652