Old World Charm in a Modern Package
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED!
Beyond the impressive fašade and neat grey picket fence, you will find a quality home full of character, charm and stunning features that is reminiscent of a time gone by. Perfectly positioned in a vibrant and established family friendly street there is unlimited potential for a growing family or the astute purchaser.
With two, separate open plan living spaces enhanced by neutral tones and high ceilings, perfect cross-flow ventilation, a beautifully renovated kitchen in the heart of the home, exceptional outdoor entertaining courtyard and a leafy front yard boasting a northerly aspect, this home will surpass your expectations from the moment you enter.
Recently renovated to blend classic period elegance with modern functionality the home still retains many of its original features including decorative cornices, awning windows and gleaming polished floorboards. The modern, all white kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and double sink.
The three bedrooms are light, bright and incredibly spacious. The master bedroom features an oversized north orientation window to capture the winter sun which brings beauty and warmth to the space.
Set back from the public face of the street this quiet and private home is situated in an incredibly convenient location where you can stroll across the road to enjoy your morning coffee from Kinky Swell. Only moments away from popular cafes, restaurants, public transport, serene parks, cosmopolitan shopping centres, pristine beaches, Stirling Leisure Centre, Doubleview IGA and elite schools including Hale, St Marys, Churchlands High School and Doubleview Primary this beautiful home represents an enviable lifestyle in a highly desirable location.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Two separate living areas
- Leafy front courtyard boasting a northerly aspect
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Paved and shaded courtyard to rear of property
- Large family bathroom
- Spacious internal laundry with separate water closet
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Double carport
Location Highlights: (all distances are approx.)
- 100m to the popular Kinky Swell, Peko Peko, Scarborough Yoga Centre and surrounding boutique shops
- 3.1km to Stirling Train Station
- 500m to nearest bus stop
- 240m to Stirling Leisure Centre and Scarborough Library
- 270m to John K Lyon Reserve
- 500m to Doubleview Primary School
- 3.4km to Churchlands Senior High School (located within the catchment area)
- 2km to revitalised Scarborough foreshore
- 2.4km to Westfield Innaloo (soon Westfield Stirling)
If you are searching for a wonderful property in a prime location to call home then this is the place for you! Do not miss out and call the Hart brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1719