Located in the heart of Woodlands this delightful duplex offers a highly sought after lifestyle with walk-to-everywhere convenience. Step outside to the quiet, tree-lined street and enjoy a short stroll to the tranquil Jackadder Lake Reserve or the community friendly Woodlands Village Shopping Centre boasting several cafes including the popular and vibrant 3 Sheets restaurant.
This spacious duplex boasts a selection of formal and informal entertaining areas with an entry hall that introduces well-proportioned interiors and high ceilings. The open-plan living area is a generous space and allows for the natural breeze to flow throughout the home.
Ideally appointed for indoor and outdoor living, the feature of this property is the perfect north aspect kitchen that overlooks a leafy, sun-washed backyard. Large doors open onto the private shaded patio which seamlessly connects to the garden providing the perfect place to sit down and share a meal with family and friends.
This duplex presents itself in great condition and offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity set in and amongst a bevy of million dollar homes. This is a superb opportunity to secure a family friendly duplex located in a private section of Woodlands but minutes away from neighbouring infrastructure such as Westfield Innaloo, Event cinemas, public transport, major arterial roads, the revitalised Scarborough foreshore and within walking distance to numerous elite schools including Holy Rosary and Woodlands Primary, Hale and Churchlands High School.
Offering light, space, tranquil leafy outlooks and a front and rear yard with a lifestyle of convenience right at your fingertips - one inspection is all you need to fall in love with this wonderful woodlands duplex.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex
- Prized north orientation backyard
- Private rear patio and terrace offering an ideal space for outdoor living
- Kitchen with double sink, ample cupboard and bench space
- Spacious open plan design with two, separate living areas
- Master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
- Light and airy, squeaky clean family bathroom
- Laundry with direct outdoor access
- Freshly painted throughout
- Single and secure garage
- 200m to tranquil Jackadder Lake Reserve
- 600m to Woodlands Village Shopping Centre
- 2.8km to Stirling Train Station
- 1km to Westfield Innaloo (Soon Westfield Stirling)
- 900m to Woodlands and Holy Rosary Primary School
- 1.8km to Churchlands Senior High School
- 2.3km to Hale School
- 4.4km to Scarborough foreshore
Don’t miss this opportunity to make 2 Cherry Road in Woodlands your new address. Call the Hart brothers today to attend an inspection!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1722