Where memories are made!
Nestled in an elevated position and surrounded by stately trees is this charming home in one of Innaloo’s most sought after streets. Packed with character and original features this cute, bright and welcoming home offers an idyllic lifestyle where you can walk to the local café for your morning coffee or enjoy a stroll to the peaceful Millett Park.
Upon entry you will be impressed with the gleaming floorboards and spacious open plan family zones featuring high ceilings and decorative cornices. Step down from the dining area into the sun drenched laundry/ kitchen which overlooks the large leafy backyard. The modern country charm kitchen – complete with farmhouse sink, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances is the perfect place to open the windows and enjoy the sounds of bird song while you cook inside. The kitchen opens onto a rear patio which offers the ideal place to soak in the morning sun and tranquillity of the surrounding established trees.
A home of warmth, all bedrooms are generous in size with one of the bedrooms positioned to the rear of the property to take in the northerly aspect and benefits from direct access to the rear yard. A central bathroom offers shower, single vanity with storage underneath and separate water closet. Completing the home is an original front porch where you can sit and watch the world go by.
Cocooned within a beautiful green, leafy setting and situated in close proximity to public transport routes, the soon to be redeveloped Westfield Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centre, excellent schools, pristine beaches and amazing eateries this home is one where memories will be made.
- Character 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home
- 436m2 (approx.) survey strata block with no strata fees
- Modern country-charm kitchen with farmhouse sink and stainless steel appliances including LG induction cooktop
- Air conditioned comfort
- Gleaming floorboards
- High ceilings with decorative cornices to living area
- Beautiful, leafy backyard
- Garden shed
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access
- Single carport
- Close proximity to public transport routes, Stirling Train Station and Mitchell Freeway for express CBD access
- Brief walk to Cup and Co for your morning coffee and tranquil Millett Park
- Walking distance to Yuluma and St Dominic’s Primary School
- Short, easy drive to the beach
- Five minute drive to Westfield Innaloo
Set on a quiet street but only a short drive away from the heart of Innaloo this home is waiting for its new owners to move in, unpack and enjoy the lifestyle that this vibrant suburb has to offer. Call the Hart Brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1701