The Thriller In Minilya!
Backing on to one of Innaloo's most desirable parks, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home is perched on a 749sqm (approx.) corner block with development possibilities, including zoning for apartments and multiple units.
The fantastic appeal to an investor or developer is plain as day for all to see, with guaranteed parklands views, and the convenience of location, within easy walking distance of Stirling Train Station and a very close proximity to bus stops, Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, the cinemas, schools, Scarborough Beach's multi-million-dollar foreshore revamp and so much more!
Things you WILL love about this home:
* A perfectly level block, with side access and your own private rear gate to the park
* Two generous street frontages - the second of which accesses a huge powered workshop/double garage via double gates
* Shaded side pergola/garden area
* Large enclosed rear patio/pergola/atrium area for entertaining, overlooking private backyard lawns
* A modest house with solid wooden floorboards, feature cornices and high ceilings throughout
* Spacious front lounge and dining room with character brickwork, split system air conditioning and a working fireplace
* An efficient kitchen, boasting a Westinghouse electric cooking upright
* Splendid garden and park outlook from the kitchen
* Generous master bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes and a ceiling fan
* 2nd bedroom has built in robes, as well as patio access outdoors
* 3rd bedroom with BIR's
* Practical bathroom with a shower and toilet
* Linen press
* Laundry with separate toilet and outdoor access
* Security screens and doors throughout
* Electric hot water system
This leafy locale has so much promise and plenty to offer. Secure your future today!
Property Code: 1438