Situated on an elevated 903 square metres (approx.) of land, this prime development site with an Easterly aspect will offer the owner sensational sunrises every morning overlooking the panoramic views of the valley below whilst still enjoying the afternoon sea breeze in its commanding position. The rear of this block explodes in width and has rear lane access which further enhances the redevelopment potential of this site.
Located in the vibrant suburb of Doubleview this site offers both location and lifestyle! Make the most of the Perth coastal life by enjoying a short drive to the recently revitalised multimillion-dollar Scarborough foreshore where you can enjoy either the beach or pool. Alternatively, simply walk down the road to Rise and Grind Espresso Bar for your morning coffee followed by a quick grocery shop at organic store Dunn & Walton. Only a short commute to the CBD and surrounded by excellent primary schools and in close proximity to elite high schools, including Hale and St Mary’s, this site offers first class living at an enviable location.
With significant redevelopment potential this desirable site in a highly sought-after location will be sold!
- 903m2 (approx.) elevated site with rear lane access
- Outstanding Easterly views
- Original brick and tile character cottage with generous sized backyard
- Close to all amenities, including easy beach access to the west and to the east freeway access with multiple bus routes, arterial roads and Glendalough Train Station nearby
- Surrounded by excellent primary schools, including Scarborough, Doubleview and Newborough Primary School
- Short drive to elite High Schools, including Hale and St Mary’s
- 25-minute commute to the CBD
- Surrounded by boutique cafes and an abundance of retail stores including Innaloo Shopping Centre.
256 Woodside Street, Doubleview presents as an ideal development site. Knock it down and start your project today! Call the Hart brothers today to register your interest.
Property Code: 1658