OWNER SAYS SELL! Position and Privacy with Leafy Outlook
Ideally positioned in an elevated, ultra-convenient location and with easy-care surrounds, this three-bedroom townhouse will impress immediately with its pristine presentation and peaceful, serene outlook.
The lower level of this home is devoted to indoor/ outdoor living, seamlessly connected via large sliding doors from the living, dining and kitchen zone through to the private rear courtyard encompassed by leafy neighbouring trees. The contemporary kitchen showcases a vast island bench, stainless steel appliances and feature navy cabinetry offset with gold tone handles, creating a stunning contrast.
The oversized main bedroom on the upper level is a real treat with walk in robe, ensuite and an abundance of windows to capture the afternoon sea breeze. An additional two oversized bedrooms offer elevated outlooks and walk in robes which are serviced by a large family bathroom offering separate bath and shower.
Securely tucked away but within minutes’ drive to Westfield Innaloo, cinemas, restaurants, boutique cafes, excellent schools, Stirling Station, Mitchell freeway and beautiful west coast beaches this home is ideal for those who value position and privacy.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse
- Rear, private, leafy courtyard
- Spacious open plan design with contemporary kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Generous sized bedrooms with elevated outlooks and walk in robes
- Large family bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and single vanity with storage underneath
- Separate powder room located downstairs for guests
- Large internal laundry with ample bench and cupboard space, boasting direct outdoor access
- Stylish timber flooring throughout the living areas with carpet to all bedrooms
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Secure double garage with storage and access to rear of home
Location Highlights: (all distances are approx.)
- Short walk to Rise and Grind Expresso Bar and organic store Dunn & Walton
- 700m to Doubleview IGA and surrounding boutique cafes/ shops
- 1.2km to Doubleview and Newborough Primary School
- 396m to nearest bus stop
- 2.3km to Stirling Station
- 2km to Westfield Innaloo (Stirling)
- 3km to revitalised Scarborough Esplanade
Experience the convenience and ease of living that this extremely neat home provides in a highly desirable coastal suburb. Call the Hart Brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1794