Under Offer - Charming Character Cottage!
A delightful elevated cul-de-sac location is the fitting setting for this lovely 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home that has been fully renovated for modern low-maintenance living with most of its original features preserved and still in tact. The views of Millett Park from the rear are stunning – and the location isn’t too bad either!
Things you WILL love here:
• Massive 681sqm block approx, potential triplex block
- High ceilings and solid Jarrah timber flooring throughout
• A gorgeous front verandah timber deck welcomes you via a shady limestone courtyard beyond the picket fence
• Spacious front lounge room with split-system air-conditioning and a feature brick fireplace
• The combined kitchen and dining area has split-system air-conditioning and a breakfast bar for casual meals
• Sparkling stone bench tops and splashbacks, a Westinghouse gas cook top and oven, a Bosch dishwasher, ample storage (including a pantry) and a double butler sink make up an impressively-revamped kitchen setting
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and decorative ceiling cornices
• Large second bedroom
• Lovely bathroom with a separate bath tub and shower
• A sunroom/study area with slate flooring leads to a carpeted 3rd bedroom or “sleep out” with split-system air-conditioning and awesome park views, as well as a large laundry with a separate toilet and built-in storage
• 40sqm of fantastic outdoor entertaining decking underneath a huge rear patio with a ceiling fan, its own sprawling vista of Millett Park and stairs leading down into the backyard
• Double side gates for easy driveway access into the yard where a single powered lock-up workshop (or garage) sits adjacent to a handy games/activity/studio room with side access
• Close to schools, parks, shopping, public transport, the beach, cafes, restaurants and more – what a great place to live!
Other features include:
• White timber feature shutters throughout
• Backyard lawns
• Ample driveway parking
• Under-stair storage beneath the patio
• Gas bayonet
• Gas hot water system
• Automatic reticulation
• Cubby house and slide for the kids out back
• Olive and lemon trees amongst others in the gardens
Shire Rates: $1,475 approx
Water Rates: $1,043 approx
Be impressed – be very impressed at what this gem of a property has to offer you. There is nothing else like it on the market!
For details about the offer process or further information please call Dan Hart 0419 944 652 or Peter Hart 0409 294 128.