A Cut Above
Showcasing superior quality craftmanship throughout and situated in a commanding, elevated position in the heart of Doubleview these BRAND NEW villas are certain to astound. The sleek interiors are enhanced by the well-designed floorplan and soaring ceilings that make each villa feel incredibly spacious. These homes offer low maintenance living at its finest with the perfect lock and leave option in a quiet but super convenient pocket of the neighbourhood.
Set on Australian Blackbutt timber flooring, the open plan living area is the perfect setting for family gatherings and a space for easy dinners. The adjoining state-of-the-art kitchen features waterfall stone benchtops, Smeg appliances including a fully integrated dishwasher and ample storage with custom, soft closing cabinetry. Floating pendant lights illuminate the central island bench which transforms the area into a comfortable and inviting space where friends can gather for a drink, ensuring entertaining is easy whilst cooking in the kitchen.
Seamlessly opening out from the living area is the private alfresco where you and your friends can unwind amidst a manicured, easy care garden.
Accommodation comprises of three generous sized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with quality carpet and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom boasts a sophisticated ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling, spacious shower and vanity with storage underneath.
Enter the main bathroom and you will be captivated by the deep, luxurious bath for long soaks and separate oversized shower. Completing each villa is a spacious laundry with an abundance of storage and a separate powder room for your convenience.
A generous sized double garage with additional storage and exposed aggregate in all profiled areas simply add another touch of class to this home.
Ideally situated near West Coast Highway, elite schools, various cafes, shops and numerous public transport routes yet still private and quiet, enjoy a life of convenience within a sanctuary of contemporary style and elegance that is rare to find. 27 A, B and C Beatrice Street are simply a cut above anything else on the market.
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home
- Contemporary kitchen featuring top of the range Smeg appliances including 70 cm automatic oven with telescopic rails and fully integrated dishwasher
- Spacious open plan design
- Central living area opens seamlessly to private and secure alfresco
- Samsung reverse cycle air-conditioning with wall tablet and Wifi connectivity
- North facing Survey Strata Lots (No Strata Fees)
- 31 course ceilings with feature 33 course coffered ceiling to living room
- 28 course internal doors
- 300 litre Solar Hot Water system
- Exposed aggregate driveways, alfresco and pathways
- Engineered stone tops to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Full height tiling to bathroom, ensuite and powder room
- Symphony cornices throughout, including garage
- NBN compliant
- Fully reticulated gardens and lawn
- Short drive to West Coast Highway and multimillion-dollar revitalised Scarborough foreshore
- Easy access to nearby public transport routes and major arterial roads to connect to the CBD with ease
- Close proximity to the soon to be redeveloped Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centres
- Surrounded by elite schools and beautiful parks
Promising lifestyle excellence and finished to the highest standard these stunning villas will not last long. Call the Hart brothers today to inspect and make one yours!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1660