Idyllic Australian Classic
Set on a level 749m2 (approx.) corner block this colonial classic epitomises the best of family living. Perched in an elevated position this lovely home enjoys the leafy surroundings of gum trees that frame this wonderful property. This home has been carefully crafted to take maximum advantage of its northern aspect. Soaring ceilings and open plan living integrate seamlessly with the functional, modern kitchen and alfresco area which flows out to the grassed lawn and sparkling saltwater pool.
Whilst this home is stylish and spacious, accommodating separate zones for family and guests, it still retains a warm and inviting feel. Large sliding doors open onto a wrap-around verandah which is a clever extension of the living space, bringing the outdoors inside and provides an array of possibilities for entertaining or relaxing.
This home offers something for everyone; seclusion for children, a serene setting and the ideal man cave – a secure, triple car garage with workshop and ample storage for boat or trailer, keeping everyone happy.
The spacious master bedroom offers parents a relaxing sanctuary away from the rest of the home with its own outdoor access to the courtyard bordered by frangipani trees and is well equipped with walk in robe and ensuite with bath. Completing this home are four oversized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and a family bathroom.
Situated within a short walk to popular Lake Gwelup Primary School, the tranquil Lake Gwelup Reserve and Gwelup Plaza this home has it all. Do not miss this outstanding opportunity to secure a beautiful family home in a prime location.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with designated study/ fifth bedroom
- Spacious open plan design with two living areas (or separate home theatre)
- Large central living area opens onto impressive alfresco area
- Below ground saltwater pool
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious master bedroom enjoys a private location at the front of the home with his and her wardrobes
- Secure, triple garage with workshop
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout ensures year round comfort for the entire home
- Double zoned, surround sound system
- Massive internal laundry with direct outdoor access to rear clothesline
- Short stroll to Lake Gwelup Primary School and the serene Lake Gwelup Nature Reserve
- Easy access to Mitchell Freeway, Reid Highway and nearby public transport routes
- Only a short drive to the pristine western suburb beaches, including Trigg beach
- Ideally situated within close proximity to Gwelup Plaza and the soon to be redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Without question, this home celebrates the Aussie way of life and will not last long. Call the Hart brothers today to inspect this quintessential Australian home and make it yours!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1636