Stunning EXTRA-large Apartment: “They don’t make them like this anymore!”
Open by Appointment
Absolutely stunning is the only way to describe this property!
When it comes to two bedroom apartments in Scarborough, they don’t come much bigger than this! With 108 sqm of internal living and a large 21sqm balcony to soak up the beautiful Indian Ocean views, you’ll be living the beachside dream. Nestled high, (Level 5) on the north side of Oceanna 29, this home is completely protected from the south westerly winds, allowing for year round use of the spectacular balcony.
Upon entering, you are met by an extraordinary feeling of space combined with modern design and luxury throughout . With a very practical and well laid out floorplan there is a bright modern ambiance to this stunning home. Looking around, the home has all the luxury appliances and fittings you would expect to see in such an upmarket apartment. While moving through to the bedrooms, the feeling of space continues in these remarkably large rooms. Both bedrooms feature an ensuite and large walk in robes.
From almost every location within this apartment there are breathtaking views which can be taken in for all their beauty, whether it is the rolling suburbs or spectacular Indian Ocean. There is no better place to enjoy these views than on the spacious and well protected balcony. In the cooler months you can bask in the warms rays of the winter sun, making this the perfect location to sit and enjoy all that mother nature has to offer.
Located only a few hundred meters from the iconic Scarborough beach and all the surrounding amenities, there really is not better value than this apartment.
Full depreciation schedule available if purchaser needs for tax purposes.
Features you will love:
- Granite stone benchtops
- Dual sinks
- Large sperate laundry
- Private storeroom & 2 secure garage car parks
- 157sqm meters total area (108 sqm internal, 21 sqm balcony, 4 sqm storeroom, 24 sqm car bays)
- Video & audio intercom system with remote access control
- 2.9 meter high ceilings
- Large 600 x 600mm tiles.
- Central hot water system with a roof top solar component
- Thermally and acoustically treated 6mm glazing
- High rate of owner occupier
- Extremely well run and managed building
- Very secure building with HD 24 hour video surveillance
Appliances & fittings:
- Smeg cooktop and oven
- ASKO stainless steel dishwasher
- Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- LED lights throughout
- Pool, outdoor lounge and BBQ area
- Common room with kitchen, lounge and dinning leading out to the pool area
- Quality Gym room
- Communal BBQ
- Male & female change rooms
Walking distance suburb amenities:
- Scarborough beach
- Scarborough beach pool
- Skate, scooter & BMX park
- Scarborough beach sunset hill
- Basketball court
- Climbing wall
- Large selection of restaurants & bars
To register your interest please contact Enrico Pennacini on 0411 152 885, Paul Kettle (Peard Scarborough) on 0403 177 680 or Brandon Pisani (Peard Scarborough) 0449 771 505
Water Rates: Approx $1,300 per annum
Shire Rates: Approx $ 1,968 per annum