Under Contract - Parkside Perfection In Its Finest Form!
Relax, unwind and entertain from within the comfort of this stylish 3 bedroom 2 bathroom STREET-FRONT home that sits directly opposite the stunning Millet Park and its fantastic playground facilities. One of only two properties situated on the block, this completely STAND-ALONE residence has no adjoining walls and will impress you no end with its ultra-modern interior!
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
• Outdoor patio entertaining
• Separate laundry
• 2 WC’s
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
• High ceilings
• Huge open-plan living space with leafy parkland views
• Large kitchen with double sinks and a pantry
• North-facing pitched front patio/alfresco entertaining area
• Spacious master suite with a walk-in wardrobe
• Private ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
• Stylish light fittings
• Split-system air-conditioning to entry and 3rd bedroom
• Gas bayonet
• Whirlpool gas-cooktop and oven appliances
• Stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Electric security window roller shutters to the master and 3rd bedrooms
• 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe
• 3rd bedroom with a WIR
• Separate laundry with a rear drying courtyard
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Walk-in linen press
• Gas hot-water system
• Large remote double garage with storage area and shopper’s entry
• Your very own driveway access.
• Potential for extra parking.
• Nestled on the sought-after Doubleview border, this house-sized duplex abode sits front and centre opposite beautiful Millet Park and within easy walking distance of schools, transport and even Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, with Karrinyup, the freeway, Stirling Train Station and new-look Scarborough Beach also nearby.
• Lot 1 on Survey-Strata Plan 40203
• Building area – 167m2 approx
• No strata levy’s
• City of Stirling – $1,798.50
• Water Corporation – $1,230.57
As far as park side positions go, it simply doesn’t get any better than this!
For details about the offer process or further information please call Peter Hart 0409 294 128 or Dan Hart 0419 944 652.