Under Offer - Space, Style and Sophistication!
Overlooking the lovely Newborough Rainer Reserve, situated right beside Deanmore Primary School, is this beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey residence on an elevated family-sized 453sqm GREEN TITLE block. This is the perfect location and home for modern easy-care living and will impress you with lush parkland views and overall comfort.
A huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is the hub of the lower level and will effortlessly cater for everybody’s personal needs with a terrific floorplan, quality sparkling stone benchtops with stylish tiled splashback, tasteful light fittings, walk-in pantry and ample storage options. Appliances are impressive and include matching stainless-steel range hood, a five-burner gas cooktop/oven and dishwasher.
Outdoor access to a fabulous rear alfresco-entertaining area is seamless, with the alfresco area in turn overlooking an enormous backyard that are always highly sort-after. The options are limitless, you could even put in a pool or spa, it’s even large enough to play cricket. The kids – and even the family pet – will absolutely love it out here.
Downstairs is a generous master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan, plenty of space for relaxing and a delightful ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and separate powder-room.
Upstairs, a versatile second living room opens out onto a lovely front balcony for the best vantage point of the park views across the road. The three spacious double size bedrooms all boast full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes, with one of them also enjoying direct balcony access including their own slice of the splendid tree-lined park views. Upstairs is serviced by a light and bright main family bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub.
Bus stops, Trigg Bushland Reserve walking trails, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Abbett Park community sporting facilities and both the South Trigg and Scarborough Beaches are within easy strolling distance of here, with other excellent schools, bars, cafes, restaurants, entertainment, the new-look Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, the freeway and even Stirling Train Station all just minutes away. What a spot!
Things you will LOVE about this home:
- 4 Spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Separate upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Upper-level front balcony with park views
- Outdoor alfresco entertaining
- Spacious backyard-lawn area
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry
- Downstairs master-bedroom suite for maximum accessibility
- Powder room
- Solar-power panels for an eco-friendly footprint
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for all-seasons’ comfort
- Generous storage throughout
- Large double-door portico entrance
- Low-maintenance timber-look flooring to the main downstairs living area
- Carpeted bedrooms and upstairs second living area
- 2nd upper-level bedroom with tree-lined inland views and roof-storage access
- Practical laundry with a linen/broom cupboard and access out to the side drying courtyard
- Walk-in linen press – with double sliders – to the top floor
- Separate upstairs toilet – and main family bathroom with a shower and bath
- Large under-stair storeroom
- Quality modern blind fittings throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
- Front and rear concrete aggregate
- Colorbond fencing
- 453sqm (approx.) parkside block with a side-access gate
Location Highlights (all distances are approximate):
- Optional Churchlands Senior High School intake area
- 200m to the nearest bus stop
- 450m to the Deanmore Primary School entrance
- 800m to Abbett Park
- 1.5km to the new-look Scarborough Beach foreshore and esplanade
- 1.7km to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
- 1.9km to the new-look Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 2.1km to Trigg Beach
- 4.5km to Stirling Train Station
- 4.5km to the nearest freeway entry/exit point
- 4.5km to the Westfield Innaloo and Event Cinemas complexes (along with several family restaurants)
- 14.9km to Perth CBD
Call Adrian Carey today to register your interest on 0417 887 911.