Convenience Central with Direct Access to Park
Located in a whisper quiet group but offering prime convenience this light and bright villa backs directly onto the beautiful Fryer Park. You will be guaranteed a fresh and vibrant lifestyle with this neat and tidy villa positioned only moments away from Stirling Train Station, Mitchell Freeway off-ramp, Westfield Innaloo, Event cinema complex, excellent schools, Scarborough foreshore and an array of family friendly restaurants and cafes.
Designed for entertaining, the rear of the home incorporates a tiled open plan design with the central dining area spilling onto a magnificent secure alfresco that opens out onto Fryer Park. Enjoy the pleasure of green open space and lush trees where pets and children can run free without ever having to mow the lawn! The adjoining modern kitchen features park outlook, ample storage, large pantry, double sink and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher to make life that little bit easier.
Completing this villa is a spacious master bedroom with walk in wadrobe and ensuite, generous sized secondary and third bedrooms, internal laundry with floor to ceiling double linen press and secure, automated double garage. Offering the ultimate villa lifestyle – 6/7 Hertha Road represents a fantastic opportunity to secure a stylish and modern villa in a highly desired location at the right price.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
• Private rear courtyard with covered alfresco backing directly onto Fryer Park
• Open plan design
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring pantry, double sink and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Secondary and third bedrooms feature floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes
• Primary bathroom offers deep bathtub, shower and single vanity with storage underneath
• Internal laundry with ample linen press
• Air-conditioned comfort
• Automated secure double garage with shoppers entrance
• Easy access separate drying area to rear of property
Location Highlights: (all distances are approx.)
• 1.2km to Stirling Station
• 1km to boutique cafes and restaurants dotted along Sunray Drive including IKEA and 24 hour fitness gym
• 1.4km to Westfield Innaloo (soon Westfield Stirling)
• 1.2km to St Dominic’s and Yuluma Primary School
• 4.5km to the revitalised Scarborough Esplanade
• Short drive to Cedric Street off ramp for express CBD access
This feature packed, low maintenance villa offers all the modern conveniences of city living but in a private and secure location. Offering space aplenty in an unbeatable location call the Hart Brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128