UNDER CONTRACT - Stunning Development or Investment Opportunity! Open By Appointment
With the borders now open again, this may be the most PROMISING COASTAL PROPERTY currently on the market. A level and rectangular 802sqm (approx.) CORNER BLOCK that shares one of its frontages with the private Sunstone Lane and plays host to a charming circa-1940-built 9 bedroom 4 bathroom character home – doubling as a backpacker’s lodge where the rental rewards are just waiting to be reaped. This perfect redevelopment site with side-laneway access is right in the South Scarborough “action zone” and sits just walking distance away from the beach and revamped foreshore esplanade, as well as being only metres from the local deli, bus stops, cafes, restaurants, lush parks and more. Dare to dream about what the future has in store for you, here!
• 9 bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms, 5 wc’s
• Current backpacker’s lodge
• Level and rectangular 802sqm (approx.) corner block
• Side-laneway access
• Potential development site explore your options
• Multi-level possibilities
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
• Multiple rooms
• A “blank canvas” to either build on or benefit from
• Generous 15.8m (approx.) Westborough Street frontage
• Massive 51m (approx.) laneway length
• Rear patio
• Solar-power panels
• Security doors
• Five (5) allocated front parking bays
• Extra verge and laneway parking space
• Hop, skip or jump to the beach from here, with the local deli, cafes, restaurants, bus stops and parks all only either metres or footsteps away. Also nearby are a host of schools and shopping at both Westfield Innaloo and the exciting Karrinyup complex redevelopment. The perfect place to either live or invest in – no matter what the time of year.
• Block size – 802sqm (approx.)
• Built in 1940 (approx.)
• Shire Rates – $2,469.33
• Water Rates – $3,654.41
This stunning opportunity is as unique as they come. Make sure you are the one to profit, once it’s all said and done!
Within MRA outer groves redevelopment zone, min 3 storey development with additional height allowances as per MRA development guidelines.
For further details on the offer process or further information please call the Hart Brothers today.
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128