Feels Like Home To Me …
A perfect fusion of light, space and privacy delivers a welcoming ambience to this tastefully renovated street front duplex. Perfectly positioned away from the hustle and bustle yet still within close proximity to Lake Gwelup Nature Reserve, Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centres, city transport, elite schools, cosmopolitan eateries and pristine west coast beaches this home promises lifestyle excellence on a spacious block.
Upon entrance through the gabled front patio you will be captivated by the soaring ceilings and spacious glass framed living and dining areas drenched in natural light. Flowing on from the lounge room is a well-equipped entertainer’s kitchen with elevated treetop views, stone bench tops and large island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar. A key feature of the home is the multiple living options which each flow to perfection to delightful outdoor areas creating a very relaxing and welcoming family home.
The master bedroom is a standout with a glass door opening to the private backyard and large picture window capturing its sunny garden vistas (with walk in robe and ensuite). An additional two bedrooms are well proportioned, both inclusive of built in robes, ceiling fans and are serviced by a central bathroom. Outside, established and low maintenance gardens offers plenty of yard space for children and/or pets and is complete with powered workshop and two storage sheds. Privately positioned away from the road this immaculate light-filled residence provides an idyllic lifestyle sanctuary of contemporary comfort, quality and ease of living where you will instantly feel you have found your home.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
• Light and bright open plan design
• Fantastic integrated indoor/outdoor living with large decked alfresco dining
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring large island/ breakfast bar, stone benchtops, Westinghouse oven and 4 burner gas hotplate, Bosch dishwasher and subway tile finishes
• Spacious master retreat with walk in robe, ensuite and direct access to private yard
• Two generously sized bedrooms fitted with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Contemporary bathroom offers shower and single vanity with storage underneath
• Concealed spacious internal laundry with ample storage
• Air-conditioned comfort
• Separate water closet
• 1 x powered workshop
• 2 x store sheds
• Double carport
• Fully reticulated
Location Highlights: (all distances are approx.)
• Walk to Lake Gwelup Nature Reserve
• Walk to Yuluma Park and the Innaloo Sportsmen Club for social drink or bistro meal
• Short drive to Mitchell Freeway for express CBD access
• 2km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.5km to Westfield Innaloo (Stirling) and Event Cinema Complex
• 2.7km to Stirling Train Station
• 330mm to nearest bus stop
• 1.3km to Newborough Primary School
• 2km to St Dominic’s and Yuluma Primary School
• 4.8km to Trigg beach and West Coast Drive
In a tranquil, leafy setting yet enviably close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Westfield Innaloo, Stirling Station, West Coast Drive, parks, excellent schools and freeway access this beautifully presented home offers immediate appeal. Do not miss out and call the Hart Brothers today to register your interest!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128